Home Page

Apply for a School Place

If you are applying for a school place for a child moving from Infant School to Junior School, please apply on line at or print a Junior School application form found here


If your child is transferring schools during the school year please print and complete the In Year Common Application Form (IYCAF) using the link and return to Barton Junior School.


At the beginning of Year 6 you will be asked to apply for a Secondary School for your child.  Letters will be sent home explaining the process.